Saturday 30 July 2011

Win a Peekaboo Pet- This years New Brand of Children's Toy

Hey Peekaboo Pet Lovers,
It may seem like an eternity away until Christmas, but it will be here in a flash- and we all know the best toys on the market get snapped up so quickly, so we are offering a solution...

Here at Peekaboogifts4kids we are giving away our brand new Peekaboo Pet Lola, so whether you have a child's birthday coming up, the impending birth of a baby or you are super organised  for Christmas this is the competition for you.

Our Peekaboo Pet Lola, is a perfect gift for any little boy or girl- she is bright red with white polka dots, has a funky pair of bright button eyes. (we can create these eyes out of felt if the present is for a young child) and smiles from ear to ear

All of our peekaboo pets are lovingly handmade using socks (don't worry they are clean!) the designs are bright and colourful and appeal to children and adults young and old.


Why not take a look at our full range on our website, you would be most welcome to pop over for a peek http://www.peekaboogifts4kids.co.uk/Wholesale-peekaboo-pets.html

So how do you enter?
It's easy peasy ...

1. Share this link on your face book page- saying "I want to win a Peekaboo Pet with Peekaboogifts4kids" with a link to this blog

2. Tweet "I want to win a #Peekaboopet with @peekaboo2006" and include a link to our blog

3. Leave a comment below

4. Add a link to our blog from yours

Our Peekaboo Pet competition will run during the whole of August and will close on Tuesday 6th September 2011 so you have plenty of time to enter.

Winners will be announced our blog, Twitter and Face Book on Tuesday 6th September 2011- you can enter as many times as you like, the more times you enter, the more you share our competition the higher your chance of winning Lola the Giraffe from Peekaboo Pets.

Good luck and happy tweeting, blogging, and facebooking




Bye for now
Peekaboogifts4kids  xxx

16 comments:

  1. Have done all the above and follow your blog. (BissyLiz on Twitter)Shared on FB on personal profile and my page (Daydreams and Daisies) Thanks for the great competition xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Follow u on twitter and now ur blog,such a lovely prize,I would love to win this for my little girl it's so cute,I'm ekitt1001 on Twitter :0) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Am following your blog, Shared on facebook, Tweeted with link to your page! Thank you x

    @VictoriaJayne23
    I will be doing a blog roll tonight when the children are in bed, i will add you :)

    http://lovebeingmummytotwo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I have done all of the above and added you to my blogroll.

    Your gifts are beautiful and so so clever!! Good luck everyone :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are sooo lovely. Would love to win.

    Have posted on Facebook (Moon berry) and tweeted @lowie789.

    p.s. you have your twitter ID wrong above. I don't think peekaboo2011 is you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute love them :)
    I have shared on facebook and have tweeted @sharmagaskill.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cute, Love them. I have shared on FB and tweeted, all from my Mummybird accounts. We would love to win :-)

    www.mummybird.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. shared on facebook shared on twitter as busymumof3 and following your blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks very cute! I have retweeted @ sussexseamum and on facebook on my account.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Liked and shared on Facebook - Sarah Anguish

    Following and tweeted on Twitter - @littleboo_21

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have shared on FB (Samantha Fenn), Tweeted as @manfalou ... If I win I will be on my Holidays until the 12th September so I won't be ignoring you!

    manfa.lou@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi and thanks so much for the gorgeous giveaway! I am a GFC follower, I have shared on Facebook (Tracy Nixon MSE) and I have tweeted @TracyNixon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. following and sharing and tweeting @jessws2011

    ReplyDelete
  14. Done everything - Tweeted (@ktcoventry), Facebooked (Katie Simmonds) and following on GFC. Love these - they are so cute and the kids will love them. Fingers, toes and everything else crossed! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. All done and tweeted @stiggannts, fab blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi! I have done all of the above and added you to my blogroll.
    http://www.turkishgift.net

    ReplyDelete